Welcome to the Lazy Jack Blog. It is a pleasure to have you here. Also, congratulations on moving forward on your self-improvement journey. The information on this page will help you get the most out of reading our blog.
How to Stay Up-to-Date
There are a variety of ways you can stay up-to-date with the Lazy Jack blog. We want to make the information on our blog accessible for our loyal readers.
Become a Member
The best way to stay up-to-date with our blog is to become a member. As a member, you will get a newsletter sent to you each week with all our blog updates. Besides receiving a weekly newsletter, there are other perks worth checking out. Visit our Lazy Jack Membership page to learn more.
Visit Our Blog Weekly
The best way to stay up-to-date with our latest blog articles is to visit us weekly on Wednesdays. We release new blog articles on Wednesdays.
If you want to catch the latest blog news, visit our blog on Tuesdays. We schedule almost all our announcements for Tuesday.
Add Us to Your Feed Reader
You can also view our latest updates in your feed reader of choice. Some suggestions for feed readers are:
Follow Us on Social Media
Although you can follow us on social media, it is better to follow our blog. We update our blog with more content than our social media profiles. We also have some upcoming features that will only be available on our blog.
Here are our social media accounts:
The Lazy Jack Lingo
Here are the two most common terms you will find mentioned throughout this blog. I want to define them for you so that we are on the same page.
- Productive – complete a task in the most efficient way
- Goal-Setting – the process of setting a goal
What We Blog About
We want to keep the focus of our blog narrow. We do this because want want to provide the best information on productivity. Our blog categories will remain the same for the lifetime of the blog. Sometimes we may deviate from our focus on productivity, so we have a category called Other Stuff.
Where to Start Reading
Where you start reading depends on your goals, interests, and level of proficiency.
- Start with our blog posts on goal-setting. These posts will give you a foundation for getting started on your productivity journey.
- Then move onto productivity techniques. Our blog posts on productivity techniques will help you put your goals into action.
- After you finish reading about different productivity techniques, read our category on productivity resources. The productivity resources we mention will enhance the productivity tips you learned.
If you just want to read the latest information on our blog, you can start with our latest posts.
How to Contact Us
The best way to connect with us is on our Contact page. On this page, you will find a contact form that sends us an email. Also, you will find links to our various social media channels.
What’s Comming in 2021
- Free Website Membership
- 10 New Courses on Productivity and Goal Setting
- 3 New Challenges